So I have been having a hard time lately. Texas and I don't get along, especially in the summer. So I have been muddling along through my days, dealing with headaches and such.
Anyway, Owen is growing more and more into a "kid" and not a "baby," and while I'm happy he is growing and developing as he should, it's a little sad. Lately he's been wanting to walk everywhere...
And has definite opinions about what he wants to do and doesn't want to listen to anyone else.
Allison told me the other day that she could hug me forever. And wanted a picture. She's a sweetheart when she wants to be.
We accidentally ended up at Chick-fil-a on "Cow appreciation day." If I had remembered, we honestly wouldn't have gone because it was SO busy. But I didn't remember until we were already inside and I really didn't feel like trying to get everyone back in the car and fighting with the parking lot before eating. Erin and Patrick loved it when the cow showed up.
Allison was scared, but wanted a picture with the cow anyway. She wouldn't let me go, though, so we had an employee take the pic. Owen was very scared, so I just left him in his chair.
I have been working with Owen to pet the kitties nicely. He adores them, and it is SO cute, but he can be a bit rough if I'm not careful. He usually does okay at first...
And then he gets excited and petting turns into hitting. Poor Ilisidi (Azizi, as Owen says).
And last night, we had a "family movie night." I ended up with two kids on my lap, and there was barely enough light for a picture.









No comments:
Post a Comment