Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dinner "guest" and an eye update.

So, I got up during dinner today to do something in the kitchen, and heard a bunch of giggling at the table.  I sat back down, and heard Patrick say "ARRR!" and I looked up and saw this...

I admit, I laughed longer than it probably warranted.  I just wasn't expecting the cute little pirate face.  He kept doing it, which only made me laugh harder (exponential property of laughter?  The more you laugh the funnier it is...).  At least that meant I got a picture.

And my eye has officially reached the "turning greenish yellow" stage.  It looks oh so lovely.  And ITCHES, which is awful, because it still is quite sensitive to touch.  Owen seems to be completely recovered, and aside from a few other bruises, I'm pretty okay too.  Just looking a bit battered... 

1 comment:

  1. Your eye looks terrible Brittanie! I've never had a black eye. Not sure how I was able to miss out on the experience though. lol

    ReplyDelete